- Thai Massage therapy is growing in popularity and becoming all the rage in many spas.
- Thai massage therapy uses no oil and allows the recipient to remain fully clothed.
- The feet, knees, elbows , knuckles, and palms are mainly utilized.
- Thailand 's Ministry of health recognizes that there are over 600 types of sickness or conditions that benefit
for and improve with Thai Massage. These include high blood pressure bad circulation in feet and hands , constipation, allergies, Migranes,
diabetes, irregular periods, weak immune system, low blood pressure, eating disorder, asthma and anemia.
The owner of Jasmine Thai Body Work, Jeab is a Thailand native and received her training from
Traditional Thai Massage school in Bangkok. She came to the United States in 2005 bringing vast amounts of
experience and knowledge. In 2006 she began teaching at Vitality College of Healing Arts.
Jeab is passionate,
hands on, and believes in repletion and repetition. Jeab believes
that Thai Massage is much more than bodywork, it is a meditative state for the giver and receiver and an overall
wonderful experience. Jeab's qualifications include:
- Medical school Wat Po t raditional Thai Massage school in Bangkok
- California State Massage therapy License
- Teaching in Vitality collage of healing arts since 2005, and head of their Thai Massage Program till 2013.
- Certificate Of Authorization For Instructor,
- COAFS Certificate 07 - 387646, Is Authorized to Serve as Instructor In
California Private Poststecondary Educational institution approved under California Education Code(CEC) section 94915